View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 09:55 AM   #34
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toastedpine View Post
In case no one asked for it yet, I would like to put in a request for unicode support.

There's a lot of potential for language learning ebooks since they're easy to carry around and start up quickly. I think having unicode wouldn't be too far of a stretch because it already has support for other character sets like French.

That said, I've been hearing some comments about the adobe sdk being really picky so I don't want to trouble anyone if adding unicode means making the sdk cranky.
I do have french books, and they work well. By default a xhtml file is UTF-8 (Unicode) unless otherwise stated. So the only thing that remains to do is make sure that the fonts that are in the device support the character set.
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote