View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 10:42 AM   #136
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpayment View Post
I'm trying to make the new version of fbreader for PocketBook the default for my 902, which by the way, I absolutely love! I've followed all the instructions, except, where the instruction says to paste the extensions.cfg file into the X:\system\config directory, there's no such thing on my device. The only config directories I can find are either X:\system\profiles\Dan or X:\system\profiles\default. Is it one of these that I'm supposed to use, and if so, which one? I'm very nervous about "experimenting" with the 902, I REALLY don't want to "brick" it. Somebody help, please?

Thanks in advance,
Dan
This difference exists since you can configure different prodiles on your PB readers. So, in your case, it would be X:\system\profiles\Dan.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote