View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 10:43 AM   #8
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by peyton View Post
i don't think kobo start menu load after nickel does. It prevents nickel from starting, helps keeping ressources.

My problems are none of the config i made in koreader have effect after relaunch (for instance changing language to French) and it forget my opened book.

i have got that in crash.log :
Right, tshering's great "Kobo Start Menu" interrupts the startup process before "the Kobo main process" is started so Nickel is not started, or needed.

What do you get when you select "History" from the top menu, and choose the first book listed? I always get the current book I am reading, on the last page I was on, with all the features/settings as they were.

If you remove the argument for the reader.lua script (so the last lines become:
# finally call reader
./reader.lua 2> crash.log) it defaults to starting in the last opened file.

Luck;
Ken

The problem is being looked into.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 03-29-2014 at 10:51 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote