View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Well since I HAVE Downloaded some of my ebooks 6 times to SAME device then on the 7th Been told No! Only way to get lic to re-read them again is to re buy them .... I say your WRONG! Others on MR have commented the same so its not just me.
Katie,

I don't know what to tell you there. I've got 5 Kindles registered to my account and have downloaded many books more than 6 times between devices (not even counting earlier generation Kindles no longer on the account) and I have never had a problem.

Have you tried downloading the books to Kindle for PC as one of your 6 downloads and then sideload the book via USB?

What error do you get when you try the 7th download?
Sorry for the questions, I've been around Mobileread for a while and have never heard this problem before.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote