View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 04:38 PM   #45
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by geertm View Post
Perhaps Random House will force Penguin to accept the agency settlement?
I guess it all depends on who is buying whom. And which CEO is in charge? I don't know. Mergers don't usually mean lower reader costs and penguin has resisted sale prices/lowering prices. I'm not saying they have to give their books away, but I can buy Amazon's four for three with free shipping paperback cheaper than an ebook price. And that ends up driving me to used books to get them even cheaper.

Shrug. Well, I'll just keep shopping for the lowest price. Meanwhile I have several in my watch list. If they go down, I'll know about it!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote