View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 02:04 PM   #3
Euclid
Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PocketBook 902
Thank you, rkomar. Given the way I use the device, a corrupt database seems likely.

For a few months now I only use the device to read Calibre news files (.epub), which I manually copy to my SD card a bunch at a time. Once they are all read, I delete the files and copy "new news" onto the card. Would using the device this way mess up the "book database"? If so, can I recreate the database? Also, how should I move the files around in such a way that the database is not corrupted?

P.S. The marking/clearing doesn't work on any of my files, which are all subject to the same treatment (as above).

Last edited by Euclid; 08-24-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Euclid is offline   Reply With Quote