View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 09:59 PM   #11
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
love it... after failing to reach phone support 3 times I emailed. email reply suggested I use phone..

So... tried phone again later in day and got thru... they told me to reload app (I already had done 3 times), told me it was my wifi. I suggested no cause all apps on iMac, MacBook Pro, iPad, and a Windows machine were all working flawlessly on my Wifi. All other apps on my iPod were working flawlessly and I had in fact downloaded the Kindle app itself over Wifi. and the app was the ONLY one not connecting. They then told me to call Apple Support as they couldn't help me.
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote