View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 06:34 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.Manichean understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.Manichean understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.Manichean understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.Manichean understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.Manichean understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.Manichean understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.Manichean understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.Manichean understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.Manichean understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.Manichean understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidblue View Post
I currently have Calibre sending me emails of my feeds (news). I do have "delete downloaded news older than xxx days" checked, but that's only for USB connections, correct?
No, that applies to downloaded news in your Calibre library. Calibre won't delete anything on your device unless you explicitly ask it to.

Quote:
Is there any way with this wireless-type (email) set-up to have the Kindle or the feeds disappear within a schedule or am I stuck manually deleting or plugging in via USB?
No, there isn't, and yes, you are. And, as I mentioned above, there is no way to automatically delete the news on your device even if you're using the USB connection.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote