View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 02:06 PM   #56
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Wow! Reading this thread is as much fun as following the Rock Lobster Case File Thread and its Discussion Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i hope you'll share it, i'd love to know what red was up to during this caper...
That would be a great addition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_D View Post
He was a rougueish looking character, with a fedora pulled low over his eyes - full of hollow words and empty promises. The dame with him was another story, built for sin with legs that went all the way to the floor. I'll humor them for now I thought to myself. Thanks for looking into it!
Quote:

"You may call me DE" my contact whispered deep from within the shadows of the alley. All I could make out was his trench coat and the glowing ember from his cigarette. In the distance I could hear a car approaching. DE spoke again "The answers you seek can be found at the ebook deposit..." he was cut off as headlights panned across the dark alley. I turned back to him and he was gone but I noticed a scrap of paper with strange writing "HWA2RCSN7W". I had a feeling that if I could crack the code, I'd finally have the answers I needed.
Quote:

The dame with the legs walked into my office, shutting my door behind her. "I've been thinking about you all night" she purred seductively as she crossed to my office window and lowered the blinds. "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" She sat on the corner of my desk and poured her self 2 fingers of scotch. Hmmm great wheels and good taste, I thought to myself as she eyed me like a cat eyeing a caged canary. Then she started in with the compliments, but I knew what she was after. She wanted the clue I found last night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
Rich D, you SERIOUSLY need to write a noir detective story for us. seriously. get going now, what are you waiting for ?
Definitely!
**Psst... YOU can call me "dreams, as in "She was the Dame / Doll of my dreams". Did I mention, I will be available for a part soon? ***
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote