View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 05:13 AM   #17
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I am not sure if this related, but I have noted that I have a problem with Calibre 0.6 series where if I tried to convert books the memory usage of the main Calibre process grows by an amount directly proportional to the number of books to be converted, and that this memory is not released when the conversion finishes. Therefore after a while it is necessary to close and restart Calibre to avoid the system running into problems because of excessive RAM usage.

It would be useful to know if others see the same behavior so I have an idea whether it is genuine Calibre issue, or simply a problem with my system in some way.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote