View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 08:15 PM   #5
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Server View Post
thibaulthalpern: Check your Rx KliiK eyewear,
I did. I'm glad I have it because without it it would make my life quite a bit more miserable ;-) ;-)

Quote:
On the other hand, if your card is 16MB, and had thousands of small files to index
the above would also apply. If your SD is faulty, the reader could also be having
problems indexing too. try a new (branded) card to verify.
It could be that I loaded some dozens of PDF files in the reader the evening before I went to bed. I did it via Calibre, I think. Well, let's see how it fares tonight. I'm reading Randy Pausch's The Last Lecture.

By the way, I do get "it". But I'm also thinking, well, my eyeglasses are a reading device of sorts that even the eReader can't replace ;-)
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote