View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 10:58 AM   #3
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
As I mentioned in another thread I think mine was doing this at first but it hasn't been since. I tried to see if I could reproduce it by flicking through the same book but it was fine, one refresh every 14 pages as per spec. I did think that I saw an issue where changing the setting didn't "take" but I haven't been able to reproduce that either, I might have got confused as to whether it was on or off at the time.

What's the connection with page refresh and temperature? I've not heard about that.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote