View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #11
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
It is indeed an old thread, but I'll respond, too

I think mine's the same orientation? Right after I got my Fire HD, I bought the Blurex Slim Folio Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7", which has automatic wake / sleep functions. (A great cover by the way!) In order to use the wake/sleep function properly, you put the Fire into the clips so that the power and volume buttons are at the top. Since the screen flips to however you're using it, the button placement at the top doesn't seem unusual to me.
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote