View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 08:53 AM   #9
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
I used the challenge to nudge myself out of my reading comfort zone this year and I'm certainly glad that I did. I discovered books outside of the genre that I had been selecting from and now have some new favourites. I'm looking to continue this in the 2013 challenge, so it is definitely not a "contest" or "race" but motivation to expand and grow a little bit. Sort of the opposite of a New Year's resolution to diet.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote