View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #11
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
I've never seen the point of the 3G version to be honest. On the kindle keyboard I felt that the web browser
was too cumbersome to make use if it. I don't need it for downloading books. I have my kindle well stocked up with books, I have hundreds that are unread, so couldn't see the need to download books when I'm away from home. However if I ever felt the need I'd just tether it to my phone.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote