View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #26
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
I have over 10,000 on my Nook Touch, but I've been thinking of splitting my Calibre database into two, "stuff I paid for or freebies that I really want to read" and "freebies I'm probably never going to read". I really wish that the Nook Touch had a shelving system that is usable when you have more than 100-200 books.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote