View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:32 AM   #18
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matriarch View Post
I fill my Kindle with as many books as I possibly can. At present I have ~500 books on my Kindle, and next time it needs to be charged, I'll be upping that number to ~1500. When I get a second e-reader, I plan on putting ~20,000 books on a microSD card. One of the primary reasons that I purchased an e-reader was so that I'd be able to carry my entire library with me, wherever I went - I hoard books.

Here! Here!

I have over 2,000 ebooks on my nook touch, but I'm currently in the process of cleaning up and managing calibre, so I plan to have better consistency when I transfer whatever I want over to my nook and/or Kindle.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote