Thread: Hack the cover!
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 08:47 AM   #5
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I glanced through the article again, and I reiterate that it has some good points. I've already accommodated my covers to the thumbnail aspect, making sure they are legible at smaller sizes. I haven't given up on the traditional book dimensions, if for no other reason than that those dimensions evoke a book to most people, and I want the public to immediately know what I'm offering.

It's funny, though: I'm so used to seeing more text on most covers (the tiny promotional lines, the imprint logos, the price listing, etc) that covers without them often seem... lacking. Like they are not true book covers at all. I suppose that will take further getting used to.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote