View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persian View Post
yea, thanx for the tips! ok, so i connected with calibre to my device, sending everything to the device using calibre itslef.

ok i just checked, nothings been fixed
some files are ok but the ones that didnt have my metadata before are still not fixed
If you sent ePub files using calibre's Send to Device then those ePubs do have the updated metadata. The problem may be that you are not viewing the same files you sent via calibre. Remove the epubs from your device then resend them via calibre.

According to the Android Device interface plugin (preferences - plugins - Device interface plugin) by default the books you send will be placed in the first of the following three directories that it finds.

eBooks/import, wordplayer/calibretransfer, Books

You can customize the plugin and change the directory to one of your choosing.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote