View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #5
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariel9898 View Post
So I decided I don't really like Soft Keys and downloaded Button Savior. I want to at least disable Soft Keys so I can see the difference but I'm not getting anywhere on doing that. Any advice?
The app is installed in the system partition, not on the data partition, as such you cannot uninstall it like any other app.

What you can do is mount the system partition read/write (via adb or with Root Explorer), and then delete the file from system/app.

But I see no reason to uninstall it, if you install Button Savior, just set that as your default home app.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote