View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 02:04 PM   #31
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
The OP has described the very reason I do NOT use hacks or Calibre. I use Kindle WiFi PLAIN VANILLA.

Everything else WILL have it's own unique problems.
I take it that you typed this from a hidden bunker underground, packed in vat and cushions ?

Okay, so that's your opinion, but you seem a little dramatic, don't you ?
Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote