View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 03:35 PM   #35907
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Me too. My front room is full of bags and boxes along with some ewaste - old tower computer (hard drive removed) and old cell phones and various batteries. I plan to donate them during my errand run today.

Have a great time!

I hope you were able to get some more sleep kk.

Right now, I am enjoying my morning coffee before I get ready to go out and about on my errands, then get back to finish my taxes and do the yearly shredding.
I did some drowsing/reading/purr therapy for a few hours. at work now, getting ready for a major dog event tomorrow
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote