View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 03:53 AM   #8
WritePR
Gadget Girl/Avid Reader
WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Nook Color, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duze View Post
I just sold my galaxy tab 7+ because I got tired of being jerked around by samsung waiting for the ICS release.

At first it was suppose to be released in Q1, then April, then may, then June... and now they are saying in July or August. Its almost like they couldn't figure out how to release it, but don't worry if you really want ICS you could buy this new tablet they released months ago with worse specs and its only selling point is it has ICS.

Im just tired of them blowing smoke up my ass.
Samsung never said they would send the ICS update to the Galaxy Tabs in Q1. Ever. They did say they'd start pushing updates then, but they meant to their phones. I really don't get the tantrums about this. I mean seriously, did your Tab not function because it didn't have ICS? It's just a ridiculous thing to have a tantrum over, yet I see posts on Android forums all over the net from people stomping their feet and screaming over a stupid update. I love my Galaxy Tab 10.1 just the way it is and will welcome the update when it comes. Until then, I am going to enjoy my tablet.
WritePR is offline   Reply With Quote