Thread: Firmware Update Kindle 3 - Firmware update
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 05:18 PM   #10
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Similar problem here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiren View Post
Let's hope so. I received my wi-fi Kindle 3 yesterday and it has crashed/rebooted by itself about 8 times now .
Mine K3 was fine until I took a walk to Chruch with it in my pocket. Then it started spontaneous reboots every time I turned it on.

It didn't return to normal until I put it flat on a table for half an hour when I returned home.

I contacted Amazon and they are sending me a replacement to reach me this Wednesday.

If the second one does the same, then I will conclude its a firmware problem.

I'll know that by next Sunday.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote