View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 03:14 AM   #186
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgdas View Post
Gaming and colour gamut.
Actually, I considered which games could work interestingly, just out of curiosity (out of a game then), when I was testing software remote desktop solutions and demonstrations to publish. I thought about UFO Enemy Unknown/XCOM, Fallout 2, Arcanum, Sid Meyer's Alpha Centauri, Botanicula, Machinarium, Maniac Mansion and successors, Mikrogen's productions etc.

Surely, in real practice you could use well Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection (name.boyle.chris.sgtpuzzles), already working natively on the device (on Android, not as a monitor):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ris.sgtpuzzles

But, say no to drugs.

EDIT: with that good speed, also Chess and Go games would work well at more than amateur level. That could interest many people. And they are very indicated for the device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqman View Post
You got me.
Pic's fantastic.

Last edited by mdp; 12-07-2017 at 03:25 AM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote