Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #575
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpayment View Post
Excellent point! If you want to insult someone in a public forum, expect the response to be equally public. Given that the current PocketBook line is less than a year old, and we've already had three firmware updates for the 60x and 90x series' ereaders, I'd say they've been working pretty damned hard. It took Sony more than two years to get the first firmware update out for their ereaders. Instead of nitpicking and whining because it doesn't do exactly what everybody wants, how about cutting them some slack and making helpful suggestions. PocketBook does ereaders, and they do them really well, not like other electronics companies who jumped on the bandwagon as an afterthought because they realized they were missing a profit sector. And PocketBook actually has product to market, not like so many other companies who've promised and then moved the release date back to Never-Never Land.

My opinion, but it's still valid.
Excellent point, still, it would be more comforting to me personally if the next update got rid of the bugs introduced by the last three.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote