View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 05:26 AM   #32
Mambo
Gadget fan
Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.

Device: RM Tablet PC, iLiad, PRS 505, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskar Wahlberg
Just thought I should inform that the VMware image also works fine with VMware Fusion ( beta ) running under mac os x. I guess it would be possible to get the toolchain to run natively but the image with a ready dev env was very nice.

Is there any sample apps with code or "howto's" that I can download and compile to make sure it all works ok before I dev my own stuff?

Thanx for taking the time to putting it together and making it available to us all.
Yeah a howto would be great. I tried to follow what is in the wiki but stuck at the "dl-and-install.sh" part or something. This command was not recognised by the system. I suppose I could figure out the rest if someone could write a walkthrough from getting the code up to saving the compiled executable to the iliad.
Mambo is offline   Reply With Quote