View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 11:13 PM   #48
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by diremommy View Post
Thanks. I did that, and it imported ONE book, out of like, 10 on that little slider bar.

ETA: I seem to have figured out import works on the last book opened, so I can get them on the shelf, one at a time, opening the book, hitting back, going to shelf, and hitting import. There has to be a quicker way I'm missing though.
You can import everything in a folder (possibly including subfolders) at one time. This means you can queue thousands of books to be imported one after the other without any further input after first selecting the folder. It will take time but it works. I don't know how it will work importing from Dropbox since the books are not actually on your device until called for.

Personally I don't import books into reading apps anymore. I manage my books on my computer using Calibre and use the Calibre Companion app (calibre required) to copy books and manage the books on my Nexus 7.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 05-07-2013 at 11:16 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote