View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 09:24 AM   #546
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by harriska2 View Post
Just curious as to why you leave wifi on. Is it absolutely necessary? My pw battery would only last a few days with wifi. I always turn it off. With it off I get 3 weeks and I read at least 4 hours a day. The pw is about 3 or 4 years old so it’s no spring chicken.
I leave wifi on because I really like the wikipedia lookup, and that only works when the wifi is on. I also read on multiple devices, so syncing is important to me. I get a little over a week on my Oasis, reading for a few hours per day, with the font size usually set to between 6 and 10, and the light at about 9. Somewhere, I think in this thread, is a detailed account of my battery usage on my Oasis.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote