View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 06:11 AM   #80
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
9 new titles

Open books has added 9 new titles from various genres. And I promise none of these are children's.

With 2 little ones and my older one starting to take a strong interest in books I have been obsessing about the children's genre and looking for books and when I find some that are DRM free I want to add them to open books. But that has resulted in other genres being neglected. So I will try to give attention to the other genres as well from now on. Check out these new additions at http://drmfree.calibre-ebook.com/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover.png
Views:	383
Size:	491.0 KB
ID:	134213  
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote