View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 07:47 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillachie View Post
Guys,

Dont be afraid to make comments, give feedback or voice your concerns in the forum. Let us know what you think
I just downloaded BookFusion to try it and the first thing that happens is I have to log in with a Facebook, Twitter, or BookFusion account. This right there is a turn off since I cannot use it without giving it my information. This forced login needs to go. Until it's goes, so goes BookFusion from my iPhone.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote