View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 07:38 PM   #13
yegon
Connoisseur
yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbergman View Post
iBooks syncs bookmarks and last page read across my iPad and iPhone very well.
I do load my books, none of which come from the iBooks store, on both through iTunes and that may make a difference. If you're loading books through other means like "Open In iBooks" from a web site, I suspect it may not work.

You do, of course, need to have the "Sync Bookmarks" setting on in iBooks setup amd both devices need to be on the same Apple ID.

Tom
Seconded.

None of my ebooks are from the iBookstore, but all of them sync happily between iPad and iPhone. To "force" a sync, you merely exit to library and you should see the little spinning symbol in the top left of the status bar.

My only complaint is that the iPhone iBooks app is so wasteful of screen real estate, it's almost a joke
yegon is offline   Reply With Quote