View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 05:50 AM   #61
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyOne View Post
Could it have to do with the fact that I also copied some new books onto the SD card at the same time? Anything I can do at this point?
I look forward to hearing from the gurus here about this, as my gut reaction to reading was "Oh, I wouldn't have done that." I wonder if doing so might be related to your problems?
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote