View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 02:50 PM   #29
Redcard
Addict
Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'll also say this.

The more corporations and content owners make it impossible for honest users to use their product, the more they will see two reactions from me as a customer. One, I will content shift their product into a form that does not default to me as a criminal instead of me as a customer. Two, I will cease to use their products in search of freer forms, which means that authors like Cory Doctorow and their ideas will get my money, and authors that work with companies that make my life harder will not get my money.
Redcard is offline   Reply With Quote