View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #26
BenBanned
Groupie
BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post

I feel very strongly that ebooks should be available at libraries, because there are people who cannot afford to buy books. I might be able to excuse someone like that for pirating an ebook, but if they can afford a computer and an ebook reader, they should not be pirating.
More ethics and less monetary, I refuse to pay for something I can't physicaly hold. Why would I pay the same price for something that has almost no value?
To me a book is worth money because it is on paper. My shelves hold books that mean something to me, I glance at the spines and am flooded with memories, many will be passed on to my children. When I finish reading an ebook it simply no longer exists to me.
Can I not look at art without purchasing it?
BenBanned is offline   Reply With Quote