View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 07:19 PM   #5
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
As I already wrote here, PocketBook developers from Ukraine surprised Adobe by sufficient enhancing plain and simple Adobe reader that has been sent to them within their review and acceptanse process. That's why guys from Adobe are taking their time. We were expecting to see release of the new firmware by the end of November, there is still a probability of that.
The formating on the ADE Epubs I've read on the Pocketbook is very nice. The main limitation is the limited range of font sizes. On some EPUBs it's ok; on others only the largest size is really suitable. I realize that getting ADOBE certified is the top priority. But afterwards can they update FBReader so that it has the epub handling capabilities of the Desktop and Android versions?

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote