View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 10:58 PM   #8
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Very enticing. But I have a question.

I learned a couple of weeks ago that you can cut and paste anything on the internet onto a MS Word document, and then transfer the document onto your eBook reader. All of the readers that I have been looking at support DOC, so I assumed that that would take care of that issue.

But looking at the Fry's webpage, it says "Supports PDF, TXT, FB2, EPUB, MOBI, PRC and RTF electronic book format ".

I don't see DOC listed.

So does that mean that this reader will not allow me to transfer what I have cut and pasted into Word onto the reader?
You can save as RFT in Word.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote