View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 03:28 AM   #72
David J. Guyton
Connoisseur
David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Good Job..

Now, how about those of us who don't have Kindles? Do you plan on having other formats available for the rest of us?

**hint, hint, heavy hint**I know everyone likes to put out the pdf but it really isn't a "nice" format to go on our readers (IMO).
I do have a PDF that I give out for free if people will consider writing a review for it. I have heard that it works just fine with the Sony. I don't really have anything set up to actually sell except for the Kindle version and the paperback. I will look into it though....I want all the readers I can get.
David J. Guyton is offline   Reply With Quote