View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceili View Post
If you're a kindle user download it to your pc and email it to your kindle... I've only gone through a few pages but it looks fine (other than the TOC, pfft).
Since I've found the same on Kindle books I've purchased, I don't worry about the TOC. Use the Highlight feature to create marks for the chapters you might want to jump to, as you get to them (bookmarks often end up blank, I've found). Then you can use the "my notes and marks" feature to find any chapter or any other interesting text you highlighted.

However, I was a little irked they didn't make the Kindle version free to download (with 1.1 million download of her last PDF ebook in only 33 hours, I doubt doing so would affect sales on Kindle, since it's free for a week on her site and is easily converted for the Kindle). It's definitely not work $8 to get the TOC, but some may feel it is for the "lifetime library" (not me, I'll make backups).

Last edited by koland; 01-08-2009 at 05:54 PM.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote