View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 07:30 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
From the Amazon Kindle discussions page........

"" Initial post: Dec 16, 2008 3:41 PM PST
Patrizia says:
Several times I have read that USAToday had responded to consumers that they hoped to have a Kindle version up by Dec 15. Since this did not happen I decided to make a few calls today while sitting in traffic.

I talked to the corporate office in DC and was told that right now any plans to put the paper in a Kindle format have been put on hold for an unspecified amount of time. What that means is anyones guess.

My THEORY, like most papers are having economic issues so I am assuming that is why the plans have been shelved for now, although this was not confirmed by the individuals I spoke to I get the feeling I was not that far off... anyway I wanted to let those of you who were wondering what was happening. ""
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote