View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 02:56 AM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corran006 View Post
I have a follow up question for the Kobo Aura Model (non HD) what should I be setting my welcome wizard to? Kobo & Kobo touch readers or Vox/Aura?

My second question is about the Input profile, I know you said to select tablet in the output but what should I be choosing in the input profile
Below when I am selecting output file I selected tablet like you have suggest, but does it matter what I set my input profile?

Thank you, sorry if this has been already answered.
For the output profile, the same rule applies to the Aura as the Aura HD. And I think to any current device: use Tablet. The only reason to choose a more specific device is if the device can't handle higher resolution images in the books. And this is not a problem for any of the Kobo devices.

The input profile, is actually about the books you are converting. It is about the device the books you are converting were for. So, if you have MOBI books you probably want to select Kindle. But use "Default Input Profile" if you aren't sure.

The help for this is on http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/conv...tml#page-setup.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote