View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 01:25 PM   #12
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
I just tried to send a book as a gift (using the "Send as gift" button) and it didn't work, it just takes me to the gift card page. It worked the last time I tried, a few weeks ago. I hope this is just a temporary problem and they are not doing away with sending books as gifts.

I wonder if this could be related to the gift card changes, as it was possible to send someone a gift of store credit (effectively a gift card) just by gifting them any old book, and they could choose to decline the gift and accept store credit instead.

Last edited by GeoffR; 05-18-2013 at 01:26 PM. Reason: spelling
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote