View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 08:45 PM   #35947
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Some thoughts:
1. Panic attack? Either nervous or hormonal cause?
2. Exposure to allergen? Like a mild (i.e. non-fatal) anaphylactic shock?

Do you have a BP cuff at home to monitor your condition?
I used to have near debilitating anxiety attacks, this was different. A lot. As the discomfort started while I was eating I'm going more with some sort of allergen or reaction with/to a supplement I'm taking. Very scary. Came home early yesterday and being pretty quiet today. Saturdays from next week until at least mid June are booked solid so quiet time is just as well.

In other news, who knew my dog was part tree cat? Pi loved carrots and tomatoes, but would barely sniff a piece of celery. Arragorn looks at me like I'm crazy when I offer him a carrot or tomato, but all of a sudden I practically have to leave the room to eat celery! I think raw meat consumption would be easier around him!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote