View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:38 PM   #387
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Well, it's not like iPhone & iPad users have much of a choice for mapping software. I predict sales of dedicated GPS devices to go up in Australia (and probably everywhere else) after this.
Not sure about that. A quick search of the App Store turned up 3 alternatives before I got bored. Just buy the app is the easy solution I suppose. Be a lot cheaper than a dedicated GPS. I should know, I own at least 3