View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:16 AM   #35081
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Pffff.

It was busy in the store today, 115 paying customer (and quite a few that only came to ask information). That's a number we would be happy with on the busiest Saturday of the year, the one before Christmas. Experience learns that in the weeks before Christmas each Saturday will be busier than the one before so I'm afraid of what the next couple of Saturdays will be like!

If you hear a protesting, mewling sound: those are my feet expressing their pain and frustration that I'm walking or standing.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote