View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:21 AM   #14716
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
For variety my next book was non-fiction: Bill Bryson's A Short History of Nearly Everything. Amazingly easy read that made the history of science come to life. I especially liked the ancient history and was dismayed to find out how much I was taught 30+ years ago is obsolete or wrong. Pluto, you let me down and I'll never forgive you.
This is a great book! I am reading a chapter now and then when I don't feel like reading my current (fiction) book. It's so easy to read, and so many interesting things packed inside that I am sure I will have to read it again to remember at least half of the facts!

Currently I am re-reading Diana Gabaldon's "Outlander". Read it years ago as PB and in German, now I bought the bundle of all 7 books in English for my Kobo. And I still like it
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote