View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:50 PM   #378
szfisher
Enthusiast
szfisher seems famous, but is in fact legendary.szfisher seems famous, but is in fact legendary.szfisher seems famous, but is in fact legendary.szfisher seems famous, but is in fact legendary.szfisher seems famous, but is in fact legendary.szfisher seems famous, but is in fact legendary.szfisher seems famous, but is in fact legendary.szfisher seems famous, but is in fact legendary.szfisher seems famous, but is in fact legendary.szfisher seems famous, but is in fact legendary.szfisher seems famous, but is in fact legendary.

Device: Kindel Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR FIRMWARE 5.1.0:
If you are running 5.1.0, DO NOT attempt the installation. If you are planning to update to 5.1.0, UNINSTALL the language pack and the locale settings enabler before updating. DO NOT REINSTALL AFTER THE UPDATE.

Unfortunately, this effort seems to have come to an end, at least for the time being. All initially active developers have switched their attention to other projects. However, this does not mean that internationalization/localization for newer firmware versions is impossible. In fact, all the required tools exist and are ready to use. The only thing that is needed is someone who is willing to spend some effort on this. All it takes is a little bit of initiative, but it seems like nobody is willing to do that.

Hi, ixtab

I always use your language packs on my KT of 5.0.4. Recently I update it to 5.1.2 and find some item not be translated into Chinese. I would like to translate these items of 5.1.2 into Chinese for free. Could you send me the item list of 5.1.2 to me, or tell me how to start this work?

Last edited by pdurrant; 11-16-2012 at 02:47 AM. Reason: fixes quotes, removed email.
szfisher is offline   Reply With Quote