Thread: Android control key ext keyboard
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
control key ext keyboard

I would like to use the control key on an external usb keyboard. It does not seem to work in terminal emulator, where I need it. What does work is using the control key on the hackers keyboard or using volume down as a control key (it is just not very convenient). Also there is a special version of connectbot for instance for which ctrl on the external keyboard does work. My question here is if somebody knows whether one can get this to work on the edge by changing for instance the keyboard layout file as described in some other thread (using the keytest app) or in some other way ?
Cheers, F
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote