View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #44
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/iPhone 6 Plus/iPad mini
I saw a review on All About Romance for the eBookwise and was immediately intrigued. Although the storage compared to what came later was laughable, I loved the idea of having 50 or so books available to me anywhere I went--not to mention the backlit screen which enabled me to read at night and not disturb anyone. The price was nice, too--only $100. So I got one and never looked back.
wallflower75 is offline   Reply With Quote