View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #248
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
As I said in another thread, I think Samsung is fed up with Apple's antics and are pulling out all the stops. Particularly in their recent ads:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57...new-attack-ad/
It's kind of disappointing that they didn't bring up the aspect ratio. After hearing so often on MR people insisting that the iThing 4:3 ratio is clearly superior to 16:9 or 16:10, I was expecting to hear some comment about it. This side of the changes has been mysteriously quiet.